Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith
1. We believe, confess to the One God, who is from everlasting the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
2. We believe, God in Deity are covenanted to walk together (Ge.11:7) in love, as becomes a body of disciples of Jesus Christ, the son of God, our Lord and Saviour. (John 14:20, 21).
3. We believe Jesus Christ is acknowledging as the only and sovereign Head of the Church.(Eph.5:23)
4. We believe all Children of God (Born again believers) are consecrated to His service, trusting in the sustaining power of the Holy Spirit working in and through them and they seek to be faithful in Worship, work and witness in order to build up His Church. (Jn.16:13)
5. We believe the born again believers must share the Gospel with all people, and strive to grow in grace and in the knowledge of God. (Mt.28:18-20)
6. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the only infallible rule for faith and practice, by which all preaching, teaching and actions are guided. (Jn.14:10, 11)
7. We believe Only the Blood of Jesus Christ purifies the sins of all mankind when they confessed. (1 John 1:7-9)
8. Jesus Christ died on the Cross and he resurrected and He is coming soon. (Rev.1:5, 6)
9. The Old and the New Testaments never had its origin in the will of man but carried along with the Holy Spirit. (2Pet.1:21)
10. We believe the Holiness of God and the Fruit of the Spirit are the right weapons to get the Overcomes. (Gal.5:22-24)
11. A born again believer must not be live according to his own dogmatic doctrines but live by faith and principles of grace. (2Cor.12:9)
12. A called out man must follow the principles of the Discipleship and make disciples for Harvest. (Mt.9:38. 28:19)
My Testimony and Call from God.
I was born in a good Christian Family. My father and mother were very traditional and strong Baptist Church members but my mother was born again woman and she was very prayerful woman. Several times she told me about the Salvation of God and many Preachers and Pastors conveyed the good news of God to me when they visited my house. Fortunately I attended one youth meeting (January 13th 1970) in my city. The preacher preached about the Salvation of God and the Love of Jesus Christ, praise the Lord the love of Jesus Christ touched my life and made me to confess all my sins. From that day onwards the Holy Spirit guided me and lead me into all my victories in life. After my Salvation the Spirit of the Lord gave me a burden for perishing souls and I started praying nights together and I spent time alone with the Lord days together and several times fasted only for the perishing souls.
After I finished my College education, I waited before the Lord for my secular job or Calling for Ministry. Praise the Lord in 15th October 1976 God called me for a full time ministry. I heard the voice of the Lord on that day and God poured out the fire of the Lord upon me and at that time I was running here and there. I was unable to sit or stand because the fire of the Lord started running through all my whole body.
I cannot express that such a wonderful experience in my life. After my calling, God took me to Tribal area for God’s work. In that area there was no means of transportation, not even bicycles and I used to walk miles (some times 50 to 70 miles) together to reach the unreached. Thousands of Souls came to the Lord and many Young men dedicated their lives to God for full time ministry and many families reunited together. After five years ministry in Tribal area, God pushed me to travel many countries and reached afflicted families and lonely people and left over Pastors and Evangelists. According to His Promise (Jeremiah 1:10), the main theme of my calling is to make Disciples for the Harvest of God.
1979 November 14th I married my wife Kumari and God blessed us with seven Children (Four sons and three daughters). Please keep on praying for my Ministry and Family.